A simple and fast omelet with mushrooms and feta cheese melted at the top. Garnish with some green onions to include more taste to the omelet. Also, try changing up the goat cheese with feta cheese for different things. Yields 1 serving of Omelet with Goat and Mushrooms Cheese.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon essential olive oil
- 2 ounces’ goat cheese, crumbled
- Spike seasoning to taste
- Optional green onions for garnish
- Warm-up the essential olive oil in a frying pan. Toss the mushrooms in and fry until gentle, about 4 minutes.
2. As the mushrooms are cooking food, whisk eggs with the large cream plus some Spike seasoning.
3. Consider the mushrooms from the pan. Pour the egg mixture in to the pan allow to prepare for 2-3 minutes then. When the egg begins to create, add the mushrooms and the goat cheese.
4. Fold over and continue steadily to cook before cheese begins to melt. When performed, serve on a plate. Garnish with green onions in the event that you choose.
5. This makes a complete of just one 1 servings of Omelet with Goat and Mushrooms Cheese. Each serving comes out to end up being 515 Calorie consumption, 39. 58g Body fat, 4. 17g Net Carbs, and 21. 34g Protein.
|Omelet with Mushrooms, Goat And Cheese||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 tsp olive oil||40||4.5||0||0||0||0|
|1 tsp green onion||2||0.03||0.34||0.1||0.24||0.06|
|2 tsp heavy cream||34||3.57||0.28||0||0.28||0.28|
|2 grains goat cheese, crumbled||206||16.92||0.7||0||0.7||0|
|3 grains sliced mushrooms||19||0.29||2.77||0.9||1.87||2.16|