Keto Breakfast Bowl
It is such a very tasteful and healthy recipe. This recipe is free from a high level of fat calories. Its ingredients are almost tasty and full of energy. This is a keto slant on a traditional Filipino delicious dish. Using cauliflower rice and tapsilog made it taste. This recipe based on cauliflower rice which is excellent in taste.
This dish is best when you want to make it and eat it with your family in the morning vibe. It has a little bit of extra time to cook wholehearted family or other relatives. It makes you active since your dinnertime. In this recipe, testy marinate overweight used. If it contains protein, on the other hand, it is free from fat. In this recipe use of garlic are most beneficent for fat loss.
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon calasmansi juice
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1\4 cup soy sauce
- 1-pound cauliflower rice
- 1-pound beef sirloin
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol
- 6 medium cloves garlic, minced
- First of all, mix up all dry ingredients sweetener, garlic, garlic powder, citrus, soy sauce salt and black paper in a bowl. Mix-up until black paper and salt are almost dissolved it.
- Secondly, step put beef into Ziploc bag and pour over marinade. Put this marinade beef for one night or overnight to cure.
- The next day coat pan fills with coconut oil and then remove beef from marinade. Put the frying pan for pre-heat on your stove.
- When coconut oil heats up then adds these beef one by one and fry it turning on the side by side.
- Then remove these beef slice on other bowl or plat for cool it. In remaining coconut oil add minced garlic to the pan. Sauté until aromatic stir salt and garlic powder into oil and then add garlic mince.
- Then mix cauliflower rice and toss to coat evenly and cook it until dry it and then add or season with remaining garlic powder and black paper.
- In other pan fry egg on your desire. Pickup separate bowl and cauliflower rice and egg fry and beef strips with your favorite toppings and serve and enjoy it.
|Keto Breakfast Cauliflower Rice With Beef||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 cup coconut oil||1945||216||0||0||0||0|
|1 pound beef sirloin||1101.7||64.7||0||0||0||122.3|
|1 tablespoon granulated erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1 pound cauliflower rice||113||1.3||23||9.1||13.9||8.7|
|¼ cup soy sauce||34||0.4||3.1||0.5||2.6||5.2|
|2 tablespoons Calamansi juice||13||0||3.3||0||3.3||0|
|3 teaspoons garlic powder||31||0.1||6.8||0.8||6||1.5|
|4 large eggs||286||19||1.4||0||1.4||25|
|6 medium cloves garlic, minced||27||0.1||6||0.4||5.6||1.1|